What do I need to know when I’m looking for a credit?
When looking for a credit, it’s important to be aware in advance:
- how much you need and for what purpose
- what a monthly installment you can afford
- in what period of time would you like to repay the credit
If you are going after a credit for a new home, you should also be aware of:
- what’s the maximum you are willing to pay for the property
- how much of that amount you can pay with your own funds and what part you would like to receive as a credit
It is a good idea to be informed about the credit insurances:
- what credit insurance do you need and are they obligatory?
- what does the insurance cover
You will easily answer these questions and choose the most suitable credit product for you when you meet our credit consultant at a convenient time and place. The consultation and all the services for preparing credit application documents are completely free of charge for Creditchoice’s customers.